We are looking for Agile Transformation Lead, for one of our clients in Prague.
Core focus of the role is to manage the strategic Bank Change in order to deliver the Bank Mission to be the digital leader in Funding for CZ households and entrepreneurs. The Bank Agile Transformation Lead supports the Bank Board and business segments to prioritizes the client journeys and manages progress of execution of the selected omni-channel journeys. The Agile Transformation Lead is in charge for the implementation of Agile way of working in Bank and transferring the remaining waterfall projects into the agile Value streams. This role offers a great opportunity to become part of the Bank leadership team driving transformational change.
Key results areas
- Lead the Agile Transformation to implement Bank strategy – ensure Bank larger business objectives and implement in a Change Portfolio of Value streams
- Demand management and Continuous Flow – lead the collection of strategic, tactical and client demands into an efficient implementation of client journeys
- Budgeting – The primary role of the Bank Portfolio Lead is to manage the funding of the Change and Value Streams that deliver end-user value directly.
- Agile implementation leader – Drive adoption of Agile methodologies for the Bank Organization
- At Bank the Business Segments Retail and Small business & Entrepreneurs translate the Mission into KPIs and client journeys. The Agile Transformation Lead is responsible to collect and prioritizes client journeys in alignment with the Bank Strategy
- The Agile Transformation Lead is responsible for managing progress of selected omni-channel journeys in the cross-silo value streams as Mortgage, Cards, SME
- The Agile Transformation Lead is responsible for accelerating the change portfolio by solving impediments or raise it to senior management
- The Agile Transformation Lead leads a team with product owners, testers, business analysts and project managers. The Agile Transformation Lead is responsible for the transformation for the project managers into product owners
- Experienced in leading change teams preferably in Banking or Insurance environment
- Proven track record in with the implementation of Agile
- Experienced in working in a highly regulated financials service environment
- Commitment to team skills development and ability to attract top talent
- Team player with ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external partners
- Ability to create and foster a cohesive team, and promote a positive work environment for all employees
- Ability to think strategically and possess strong business acumen
- Proven ability to stay focused under pressure, demonstrating resilience in challenging situations
- Experienced change agent, able to guide cross-functional teams through complex change from concept to execution
- Comfortable with ambiguity and ability to cope with rapid change
- Strong leadership skills – lead by example, champion change and develop a highly motivated team to consistently exceed expectations
- Good judgment— ability to determine which issues to escalate vs. to resolve independently, and provide suggestions for possible resolution
- Creative/Strategic Thinking
- High ambition and ability to make next steps
If you are interested in this exciting role in Prague please apply using the form below.
If your have any other questions, please contact us.