Experienced Technical Application Manager (international)
For our client (in Dordrecht) we are looking for an experienced technical Application manager to be part of a multidisciplinary development team. This team is responsible for the development and maintenance of the application landscape, especially the Jitterbit platform. Are you technical, analytical, solution-oriented person and do you possess great communication skills? Read on
Our client is an international expert in the field of high-rise work. They have acquired this position by sticking to their values for years. Safety, responsibility, integrity, teamwork and involvement. This is reflected in their continuous investment in staff, innovation and quality. Thanks to their international allure and large capacity, they can provide their customers with the best possible service.
– Technical maintenance of the InSync applications, specialised in Insphire and the interfaces, with knowledge of the other applications
– Responsible for the correct operation of business critical applications
– Analysing and solving problems, making concrete improvement proposals
– Communicate changes and opportunities for improvement with the stakeholders
– Testing and implementing new and existing applications
– Keep technical documentation up-to-date
– Advise IT management on the applications to be used
– User support for solving problems and inventory of their wishes
– Coordination with 1st line support, functional managers and suppliers.
– If necessary, coordinate actions in consultation with the management team
– Support the project team during deployment in the different countries
– Drafting and maintaining acceptance criteria
– Bachelor in a technical direction plus 3 years of relevant work experience
– 3+ years of experience in customer-focused solution delivery and implementation
– 2+ years of hands-on experience with Enterprise Integration platforms (Jitterbit, TIBCO, Mulesoft, Talend, Snaplogic)
– Good English language skills in word and writing
– Experience with development and implementation in IT-Middleware environments
– Experience with Insphire
– Experience with database
– Familiar with one or more cloud solutions (Netsuite, Salesforce, etc.)
– Familiar with web standards such as XML, SOAP, REST, JSON, ODBC / JDBC
– Known with Agile way of working
– Strong analytical skills and able to structure complex business issues in a creative way
– Strong communicative skills
– Entrepreneurial, team player
– Affinity with technology
– International oriented
– Eager to learn
A challenging, innovative environment with the opportunity to develop yourself internationally. Of course this is accompanied by a good salary (indication 50 – 60K gross per year depending on experience) and excellent secondary employment conditions. When performance quality is high, there is a bonus available.
Do you have any questions about the job, or does your profile mostly match the role except for a few minor things? Please do get in touch with Sebastiaan Vlamings. Are you the person we are looking for? Please use the form below to apply immediately.