Project Manager AGV
For a company with a headquarter in Utrecht we are searching for a Project Manager. The company provides engineered services and products primarily to the offshore energy industry. Today, they also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
The Project Manager is responsible for the realization of AGV projects within the agreed time, budget, and quality for international customers the world over.
- Manage the entirety of projects in relation to quality, schedule and budget.
- Responsible for supervision of project personnel which could include engineers, designers, draftsmen, technicians and/or administrative support.
- Distribute/assign tasks to employees within various disciplines (System Engineering, Mechanical & Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Quality, Manufacturing, and Installation, etc.) as guided by the project plan.
- Work closely with the System Engineer who is responsible for the technical system design.
- Monitor progress throughout project and ensure on-time delivery.
- Manage the contacts and relationship with international clients of appealing brands such as Daimler, Porsche and Tesla. Act as point of contact for the customer for the duration of the project.
- Coach and motivate other project team members; monitor progress with the process owners.
- Set clear expectations with project team by defining project tasks and resource requirements. Lead project meetings and presentations with customers.
- Monitor the scope agreements and negotiations on additional work.
- Oversee risk analysis and final evaluation of projects.
- Lead the planning and implementation of project; Conduct full review of project scope, goals and deliverables;
- Develop full scale project plans to include a project safety plan, project quality plan and risk management plan;
- Conduct project Kick Off meeting;
- Communicate project plan to include baseline scope, basis of estimate, baseline budget and baseline schedule to all project team members;
- Manage project budget, buildup up of ETC (Estimate to Complete) and DTC (Design to Cost) to achieve as-bid or improve job profit;
- Manage project resource allocation and resource loading into Primavera software
- Conduct procurements to include subcontract/vendor management.
- Manage communications
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Manage scope and change control to include implementation and management of project change interventions to achieve project outputs
- Conduct project close out
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline required – mechanical, electrical, or manufacturing preferred.
- Minimum 8 years of experience as a project manager for logistics projects.
- Knowledge of logistics, Material Handling and industrial processes.
- Excellent command of Dutch, English, and German, both spoken and written.
- Experience with ERP systems, preferably Peoplesoft.
- Good business sense and ability to convert customer needs into clear and achievable specification requirements.
- Must have commercial awareness and a commitment to customer satisfaction, while ensuring that projects are delivered within budget and profitability.
- Must be able to travel internationally as needed.
Do you want to know more about this role, please contact Karen Diaz Molina